Saturday, October 2, 2010

Been busy...

Wow!
I have been really busy.
Good stuff...
all of it.

Added a bundle of wool roving colors to 
eBay called 

Playing with solder - an expert I'm not but I am having fun

Everyone needs a little luck every now and then...
The 5 leaf clover was a gift to a friend who
needed something to break the spell of
silly weirdness that was happening in her life.
I think it worked!

We're going to be adding supplies to make
soldered art - soon...
Just jumping through some hoops -
like
building a different web site.

On the personal side....
I've been -
Exercising - more than a walk around the block
Working with an estate sale service - way too much fun for words!
Working for a great company merchandising greeting cards...
See!
I've been busy.
Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment