Sunday, June 6, 2010

Paths...

All day,
everyday,
paths to take...
choices to make...
mental
creative
spiritual
physical...
 I've found a really cool new path!


A reflexology path.
 There's one at our library that's shaped like a flower.
 People think it's a rock sculpture.
Well, it is! 
But it's meant to be walked on- 
barefoot!
 
Yes, in the rain...
This is Seattle - everything we do is in the rain.
I've walked the walk several times.
It's pretty amazing. 


I think that part of the "balance" that comes
from walking the walk
is the people who share the walking.
 
Some of the people - I know - cause I've invited them
to walk with me.
Some of the people I've invited because they 
walked by and looked interested.
So, now I know them too...
I like this kind of path

I want one!
So, my spousal unit says he'll make one for me!
Hurray!

When it's done...
let's all go walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment