Wednesday, August 18, 2010

and the livin' is busy....

How many sports camps can a child go to in a summer?
We're about to find out!
We've had 
volleyball
soccer 
and
baseball...
The "Littles" are enjoying 
Meeting new friends
Seeing old friends
Learning new skills
Polishing old skills
Playing outside
Packing lunch in the morning
being exhausted in the afternoon
just for a few minutes
and then....
hopping on a bike 
or 
going for a hike
or 
a swim in the lake.

Add in my activities:
helping a friend prepare for an estate sale
soldering everything I can get my hands on
keeping up with packaging
and 
shipping 
Wow! 
And...
We're all having fun!
Lots of it!~

Pictures when I have time to breathe!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're keeping busy. I got one of those roving packages (custom) you were talking about and I love the colors. Expect me to be buying more... esp since you tempted me with the bonus samples. I'm trying to keep the muses from drooling on those colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like the roving and that you took advantage of making a custom order...
    Drool is good - just add a drop or two of soap and do some wet felting :0)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete